Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. is home to two of the best things human experience can offer – freshly brewed beer and home-roasted coffee. Located at 13010 W Parmer Ln, Ste 800, Cedar Park, Texas, the place offers the rare pleasure of lounging about at a slow pace in a commercial space. It is not one of those disruptive new places that open up and take away from local businesses. Instead, Red Horn encourages and supports the efforts of local artisans by working with them to provide customers of Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. with locally sourced baked goodness and cheese, wine, charcuterie, kombucha, artisanal craft beer, and coffee. Open on all days of the week, you are welcome here to enjoy a sip or two of your chosen brews along with live music, friendly conversation, or sweet silence.
Red Horn Coffe House & Brewing Co. began functioning in 2014 with a cross-cultural team of employees hailing from different backgrounds but sharing a mutual passion for artisanal coffee and craft beer. It is open to customers looking to enjoy quality brews in a place with positive vibes.
Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. also sells freshly roasted coffee, apparel, and other merchandise online. You can even purchase a gift card from their online store to share the Red Horn experience with friends and family.
Red Horn serves a range of locally sourced sandwiches, salads, tacos, baked goodies, appetizers, and desserts within the premises. You are unlikely to miss out on a bite when you make your visit. For more information on the items made available on their food menu, visit the Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. official website.
The house roasted specialities on offer at this Texas coffee house brewery are:
- Hand Pour Over – Hand-crafted roast of your choice, brewed as per your order
- Signature Drip – Daily selection chosen from house roasted coffees
- Chemex for 2 – Your choice of roast, brewed to order
- Cold Brew : Classic & Nitro – House-roasted coffee brewed using beans from Costa Rica
- Red Horn Brewlato – Double espresso with 5 oz serving of House Untied Stout, served separately with a scoop of vanilla gelato.
Besides the above, you can expect your regular coffee preparations, such as lattes, espressos, Americanos, macchiatos, cortados, cappuccinos, mocha, and affogato on the coffee menu at Red Horn. Loose-leaf hot tea, artisan iced tea, chai, kombucha, hot chocolate, and other refreshments are also made available for non-coffee drinkers.
About the Beer!
When you visit Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co., you will notice that you can order from their mainstays, rotating in-house tap offerings or from their guest taps. We will acquaint you with some of these beers below.
Handcrafted Mainstays Available Throughout the Year
- Wonder Boy Hefeweizen – 5.4% ABV Hefeweizen, strikes a clean balance between fruit and spice flavoring. Brewed using wheat malt, pilsner malt, and Vienna malt, this beer is lightly hopped with German Perle, and fermented using German wild yeast.
- Trail Runner Golden Ale – 5% ABV Golden Ale, brewed using pilsner and light crystal malt. The session ale is light, crispy, citrusy, and most refreshing to drink after a long day out.
- House United Coffee Stout – 4.7% ABV Coffee Stout, session ale brewed using six special kinds of malt and lactose sugar. Expect a subtly-sweet coffee finish.
- HapSlappy IPA – 7% ABV American IPA, malty, piney, citrusy, and tropical flavored beer brewed using American hops.
- Cuerno Rojo Mexican American Lager – 4.9% ABV Mexican Style Vienna Lager, brewed using Vienna malt and flaked maize. The lager is fermented using a yeast strain from one of Mexico’s famous breweries. Smooth, toasty, and undeniable!
- Zwickelbier – 5% ABV Young Lager Beer, brewed using American hops and pilsner malt. Fermented cold but without the additional aging to keep the beer fresh as ever.
- Choomerang Kapow Wheat IPA – 7% ABV Wheat IPA, aromatic, hazy, soft, and juicy pale ale brewed with flaked, malted and unmalted wheat. Expect a dry and crisp finish when you drink this goodness, hopped with Cascade, Simcoe, and Equanot hops.
- Milling in the Name … – 5.5% ABV Dry Hopped Stout, dark, bitter, and smooth all the same with a distinct coconut flavor and rich malt notes.
- Superfly Jimmy Snicka Stout – 7.5% ABV Snickeresque Sweet Stout, an award-winning brew from Red Horn. It’s loaded with caramel, chocolate, and peanut flavors and contains lactose.
- Morning Run Coffee Cream Ale – 5.4% ABV Cream Ale with Coffee additions, brewed using flaked barley, corn, rice, and fermented using clean house yeast.
What to Expect
Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. is a pet-friendly, family-friendly coffee house and brewery in Cedar Park, Texas. It conducts live music events and is furnished with large-screen TVs, as well as an outdoor seating area.
Customers appreciate how they can visit a brewery with quality coffee availability and a coffee shop atmosphere. The décor and vibe are both welcoming and laidback. It is a great place to come visit with your friends or family for a lively drink of beer or coffee. You can order a beer flight and sample the different brews they have on offer before making your pick.
Helpful and accommodating staff makes Red Horn feel even more home-like. Moreover, they offer quick and efficient service as well! So if you don’t have a lot of time to spare, Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. can serve equally well as your destination for a quick drink in the Cedar Park area. Nice and affordable, there is no reason why shouldn’t check out this place if you are in or around Texas. Visit alone and leave with a few friends – that’s what the community-style seating here is intended for, after all!
If you’d like information on the guest tap availability, call Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co. at 512-986-7038. You can also visit their official website for more information.