Flagler Village Brewery is a little two barrel brewery located in Flagler Village, Fort Lauderdale on the second floor of The Brass Tap Brewpub. Established in 2015, Flagler Village Brewery aims to provide visitors with great food and great beer, knowing the importance of having both to create a unique experience.
Ambience and Service
Brewer and owner Corey Artanis decided he needed to add a little more glamour to set Flagler Village Brewery apart as an in-house brewery in comparison to The Brass Tap Brewpub, a franchise having 30 locations. As such, he added 50 black lounge chairs, a beer mural, flat-screen TVs, along with a quirky Fort Lauderdale vision full of hop plants, skyscraper like foamy brewing tanks, and water towers. Some murals in the taproom also provide visitors with a chance to appreciate the artwork that’s been put into constructing the place. Active louvers located on the patio control the amount of sunlight entering the seating area to give the outside a chic look.
It’s a family-friendly place where you can take your kids and dogs without worrying. High chairs are available, and a play area outside has giant Jenga, as well as cornhole boards that will keep your kids entertained.
The service is impeccable, and they’re well informed of what the brewery offers. If you’re confused about what to order, you can always get a recommendation on what’s popular or ask for the specials of the day before you make your decision. You’re sure to be greeted with courtesy and warmth that’ll make your time at the Flagler Village Brewery more enjoyable.
There’s usually some event lined up at Flagler Village Brewery that you’ll enjoy attending. It may be a new bottle release, a launch party, homebrewer contest, a beer pairing dinner, a call for poker nights, or even the celebration of an important festival – whatever it is, you know you’ll have a good time with their beer in hand to celebrate.
The menu is extensive, offering a range of options bound to satisfy you. You can take your pick from a variety of pizzas, tacos, sliders, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and some mouth-watering desserts. Whether you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth craving or are in the mood for something a little heavier, you’re sure to find something on the menu that’ll be of interest to you. You can enjoy your beer and food over a quick chat with a friend or even check out what’s playing on the TV screens in the brewery.
As a nano-brewery with a two barrel capacity system, only 60 gallons of beer can be brewed per batch, but that doesn’t take away from the quality of beers on offer. Flagler Village Brewery is always coming up with new brews with regular releases that allow for a constantly rotating tap list that customers can choose from.
Brewing in smaller quantities allows them to get access to some quality hops, making it possible for them to brew gourmet-style beers. Some of their most popular offerings are:
- Chocolate Love: Stout – Imperial/Double with 11.2% ABV – made using cacao nibs
- Out of Your Element: American IPA with 6.7% ABV
- Imperial Bean Dream: American Imperial/Double with 12% ABV
- Ft. Lager Ale: American pilsner with 5% ABV
- Very Berry Shandy: Fruit beer with 4.5% ABV
- BA Smores: American Imperial/Double Stout with 12% ABV
- Vanilla Bean Trace: American Imperial/Double Stout with 11.5% ABV – aged in Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels using Madagascar vanilla beans
- Maple Madness: American Imperial/Double Stout with 11% ABV
- Barrel Aged Mochaccino: Stout/Imperial/Double with 12.5% ABV
- Hawaiian Dreamz: American Imperial/Double Stout with 12% ABV
- Sistrunk Funk: Guava Berliner Weisse Sour beer with 4.5% ABV
- Double BA Mochaccino: Stout /American Imperial/Double
- Barrel Aged Ancho Luchador: Stout/Imperial/Double – aged in bourbon barrels for ten months and finished on vanilla, Ancho chilis, and Saigon cinnamon
- Argyle In A Barrel: Stout/American Imperial/Double with 12% ABV – Argyle Coffee Stout that’s been aged in bourbon barrels
- Jamaican Dreamz: Rum BA Stout – has flavors of coconut and coffee
- Kumbaya My S’mores: Stout/American Imperial/Double with 12.5% ABV – made using graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate
- BA Nutty Tuxedo: Stout/Imperial/Double with 12.5% ABV – rye whiskey barrel
- Double Maple Stack: Brown Ale/Imperial/Double with 10.5% ABV
- VBW (Vanilla Bean Weller): Stout/American Imperial/Double with 13% ABV – handfuls of Madagascar vanilla beans
- Thunder Fuzz: Sour Berliner Weisse with 6.9% ABV – with notes of peach and mango
- Gravy Train: American IPA with 6.8% ABV
- Sistrunk G Funk: Sour Berliner Weisse -with7.8% ABV
- Boysen Tha Hood: Sour Berliner Weisse with 4.5% ABV
- Double Raspberry Red Rabbit Berliner: Sour Berliner Weisse with 7.5% ABV
- Lime Pie Sour: Sour with 8% ABV
- Dreamin Cookies N Cream: Stout/American Imperial/Double with 12.5% ABV – with notes of vanilla and a heavy dose of Oreos
- DB-NPF: Stout/Imperial/Double with 13% ABV
- Toasted And Roasted: Stout/American Imperial/Double with 10% ABV – made using Argyle Brazilian coffee, as well as toasted coconut
- Pink Rabbit: Raspberry and vanilla ice cream sour ale with 8% ABV
- Pineapple Paradise: Pina Colada Imperial Sour with 8% ABV –
With so many options, there’s something for everyone, so drop in and experience it for yourself!
Flagler Village Brewery is located at Brass Tap, 551 North Federal Highway Suite 600, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308. For more details and queries, you can get in touch with them at 754-200-8648 or visit their Facebook and Instagram pages.