More Brewing Company operates as a craft brewery that has two locations: one in the popular Villa Park and the other in Huntley, Illinois. They specialize in imperial stouts, ales that are saturated with hops, andmany other distinct varieties of ales and styles of lagers.
It’s All in the Name
The inspiration for the term “More” came from the Villa Park Town, formerly known as Ardmore. Not only does the name tie the More Brewing Company to the city’s roots in terms of where it initially started, it’s also apt for their objective, which is to offer a lot ‘more’ than just great beer. Besides beer, More Brewing Company offers visitors their collection of whiskey or bourbon to choose from, a variety of wines that are available on tap, craft spirits, and also features several local breweries in Chicago.
The ambience at both locations of More Brewing Company is filled with modern décor, while still maintaining the comfort and warmth expected from the hospitality industry. You can trust your servers to be knowledgeable and courteous, offering to help you out with their recommendations of the most popular items of the brewery.
Apart from launches and beer releases, More Brewing Company also hosts brunches, pop up shops, live nights, yoga events, and even trivia nights. Their trivia nights have been extremely popular in the past, with them having organized trivia nights for Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Parks and Recreation, Home Alone, The Office, and Stranger Things.
More Brewing Company also has an online shop from where they sell a variety of merchandise, from bottle openers to hats and hoodies.
There are numerous options on the menu, including salads, tacos, nachos, a rotating selection of soups, spicy fries, burgers, and desserts. They’ve even got plant-based meat options on their menu, so if you’re a vegan, you can be rest assured that they’ve got your needs covered.
More Brewing Company offers a variety of beer options to visitors at both locations and even has beers that are available to go. The current tap list offered at the locations may change between any two of your visits there, so be sure to check their website for the current tap list at each location before visiting them.
Popular beers of More Brewing Company include:
- Loose Candies: IPA – Imperial / Double New England 8% ABV – Double dry-hopped with El Dorado, Citra, and Vic Secret to give tropical fruit flavors
- Strawberry Marbles: IPA – Milkshake 6.5% ABV- Brewed using mosaic hops and lactose, with vanilla and strawberry puree
- Barrel-Aged Henna: Karma: Stout – American Imperial / Double 14.3% ABV – Aged for ten months using a mix of Buffalo Trace and Heaven Hill barrels before aging on toasted coconut, cocoa nibs, and cinnamon
- Dusty: Pale Ale – New England 6% ABV – Brewed using Citra hops with flavors of grapefruit, lychee, passionfruit, and orange zest
- DDH Double Space Boots: IPA – Imperial / Double New England 8% ABV – Double dry-hopped, brewed using Citra and Galaxy hops
- Mozie: New England IPA 7% ABV – Dry hopped using Citra and Mosaic hops to give flavors of mango, tropical fruit, citrus, and blueberry hints
- K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid): New England IPA 6.5% ABV – Brewed using Citra and El Dorado hops
- DDH K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid:) American IPA 6.5% ABV – Double dry-hopped, and brewed using Citra and El Dorado hops
- Best Kept Secret: IPA – Imperial / Double New England 8.3% ABV – Double dry-hopped using Vic Secret and Citra hops, with flavors of tropical fruit, tangerine and grapefruit citrus
- Pillow Talkin’: IPA – Imperial / Double 8.1% ABV – Hopped using Nelson Sauvin, Citra, and Galaxy hops, with flavors of white wine, passionfruit, and lychee that strongly come across with this beer
- Barrel-Aged Henna: Swirl: Stout – Imperial / Double 14.3% ABV – Brewed with chocolate and vanilla
- Barrel-Aged Henna: Double Rainbow: Stout – Imperial / Double 14.3% ABV – Brewed with strawberry, chocolate and vanilla
- Double Dusty: IPA – Imperial / Double 8% ABV – Double IPA version of Dusty, the flagship Pale Ale of More Brewing Company, the star of which is Citra
- Henna: S’more: Stout – Imperial / Double 12% ABV – Brewed with graham cracker, cocoa nibs, and vanilla
- Barrel-Aged Henna: Vanilla Caviar: Stout – Imperial / Double 14.3% ABV – Imperial Stout that is rye whiskey barrel-aged with vanilla
- Barrel-Aged Henna: Toasted Marshmallow: Stout – Imperial / Double 14.3% ABV – Aged in bourbon barrels using marshmallows
- Strong Hand: American IPA 7.2% ABV – Hopped using Mosaic with the body based on flaked oats and flaked wheat, giving flavors of tangerine, floral, and blueberry
- DDH Strong Hand: New England IPA 7% ABV
- Blueberry Marbles: IPA – Milkshake 6.5% ABV – Brewed using mosaic hops and lactose with the addition of vanilla and blueberry
- Chemical Connection: IPA – Rye 7% ABV – Brewed with lots of rye, which mingles when Idaho 7, and Chinook hops are added to give tropical, pine and black tea flavors
- Barrel-Aged Henna: Chocolate Praline Macaroon: Stout – Imperial/Double 13.5% ABV – Aged for 20 months in Bourbon Barrels then on raw organic coconut, candied toasted coconut, pecan, and Ghanaian cocoa nibs
- Hophorescent: IPA – Imperial / Double New England 8.2% ABV – Dry-hopped using Citra, Nelson Sauvin hops, Galaxy, and Mosaic
- Frooted – Passionfruit / Peach / Pineapple: American Pale Ale 4% ABV
- Coconut City: Stout – American Imperial / Double 12% ABV
- Elixir Fields: IPA – Imperial / Double New England 8% ABV – Double dry-hopped using Citra, Sabro, and Mosaic
- Double Space Boots: IPA – Imperial / Double 8% ABV – Brewed using Galaxy and Citra hops
- Falling Colors: Porter 6.2% ABV
- Falling Colors (Coffee:) Porter – Other 6.2% ABV – With the addition of tugboat coffee
Apart from their unique selection of beers, they’ve also got other spirits you can order, including bourbon/ whiskey, scotch, gin, rum (with spiced options), tequila, vodka, and other spirits.
So don’t wait around. Make your way to the More Brewing Company and be prepared to have a good time. More Brewing Company has two locations –
- Villa Park Brewpub: 126 South Villa Avenue, Villa Park, Illinois
- Huntley Brewery and Restaurant: 13980 Automall Drive, Huntley, Illinois
To know more, you can get in touch with them by calling 630-501-1519 (Villa Park Brewpub) or 847-310-7530 (Huntley Brewery and Restaurant) or writing to them at email@example.com