3 Sons Brewing Co. in Florida recently received Ratebeer’s Best New Brewer in the World award. The Dania beach brewery is now billed as one of Florida’s hottest new breweries.
3 Sons Brewing Co. has an 11,000 square foot taproom and comes furnished with a kitchen that houses a wood fire oven. Located at 236 N Federal Hwy, Dania Beach, FL 33004, the brewery is open Wednesdays through Sundays.
Corey Artamis, founder and head-brewer at 3 Sons Brewing Co., is humble about all the praise his brewery has been receiving, but 3 Sons Brewing Co. had managed to gather a significant social media following even before the brewery had a formal opening. Artanis identifies himself as a nomad brewer who finally found a home in Dania Beach, Florida. Before opening 3 Sons Brewing Co., Artamis would tour across the country participating in beer brewing festivals. He is an award-winning brewer, and his expertise in brewing only reflects in the offerings made available at 3 Sons Brewing Co.
The brewery specializes in dessert beers, which are sweet and creamy – like flavored Stouts and fruity Weisse beers. The brewery attempts to brew beer for those individuals who don’t have a taste for craft beer.
Expect Fun, Food, and Frolic at 3 Sons Brewing Co.
Customers walking into the 3 Sons Brewing Co. taproom will notice four immensely sized stainless-steel fermentation tanks behind the counter. The brewery contains an upstairs mezzanine with a wrap-around balcony, second-floor offices, and a soon-expected quality-check lab. The ground floor houses the 20-barrel brewhouse with a capacity for brewing 157,500 gallons of beer in a year.
The 3 Sons Brewing Co. taproom even has a 1,400 square foot basement. The brewery team plans to convert this basement space into a cellar to store vintage wine bottles and enable its mixed-culture fermentation program.
The taproom at 3 Sons Brewing Co. offers 26 taps to guests, with a selection of their in-house brews with a handful of guest beers thrown in. You will also find Italian sodas and cold brew coffees made available here for the non-drinkers.
3 Sons Brewing Co. prides itself on being a kid-friendly brewery that you can visit with your entire family. You can taste a range of different cold brews here, from stouts to Pilsners to red ales to specials from 3 Sons Brewing Co’s Barrel Aging program.
An executive chef manages the wood-fired oven in the kitchen, so you can expect to order a lot more than pizza here. Take your pick from wings, sandwiches, salads, calzones, or charcuterie-cheese boards. You can round that meal off with a dessert of your choice too.
The 3 Sons Brewing Co. taproom serves 22 brews on rotation. Besides the delectable beer made available, you can also choose from a menu of white/red wines, handcrafted Italian sparkling sodas, and limited-release beer bottles.
3 Sons Brewing Co. Beer Menu
Beer brewed by 3 Sons Brewing Co. is made available in 4 ounce, 10 ounce, 12 ounce, 16 ounce, or 32 ounce crowler fills. Bottled brews provided at the brewery are for on-site consumption only.
Currently, you can expect to have your fill of the following kinds of beer on tap:
- Hefeweizen Beer: 5.2% ABV, traditional German-style wheat beer
- Winter Lager: 6% ABV, traditional German-style Marzen
- Antique Alley Amber Ale: 5.4% ABV, caramel-flavored, lightly hopped ale
- DDH Dopealicious IPA: 7.75% ABV, IPA double dry-hopped with Citra and Mosaic
- Dope Shake: 7.5% ABV IPA, double dry-hopped with Citra and Mosaic and treated with vanilla
- Double Dopealicious IPA: 9.3% ABV, Imperial IPA double dry-hopped with Citra and Mosaic
- Triple Beam Lyrical Dream: 11.2% ABV, Triple IPA double dry-hopped with Motueka, Galaxy, Nelson, and Amarillo
- To the Bitter End IPA: 6.5% ABV, Hazy Norwegian Kviek IPA hopped with Enigma and Motueka and finished with grapefruit infusion
- Triple Beam Shake Dream: 11.2% ABV, Triple Milkshake IPA double dry-hopped with Galaxy, Nelson, Motueka, and Amarillo
- Swiss Guard: 10.1% ABV, barrel-aged imperial stout that contains added peanuts and raspberries
- Excuse My French Toast: 7.8% ABV, dry stout with french toast treatment
- Chai Caramba: 7.5% ABV, dry stout with flavors of blended cinnamon, cardamom, clove, ginger, and black peppercorns.
- Orange Creamsicle Bling: 5.3% ABV, gose fermented with vanilla, orange, and fleur de sel
- Tropical Acres: 6.25% ABV, kettle-soured Berliner Weisse, tart with a tropical flavor – add your pick of fruit puree pump from mango, pineapple, strawberry, passion fruit, or raspberry
- Cool Hand Cuke: 5.3% ABV, gose refermented with fleur de sel and cucumbers
- Southern Bling: 5.3% ABV, gose refermented with fleur de sel, mango, and peach
- The Teaches of Peaches: 5.3% ABV, gose refermented with fleur de sel and white peaches
- Winter Warmer: 8.5% ABV, creamy and malty brew with a blend of cinnamon and nutmeg flavors
- Baby Scoop: 8.5% ABV, dry Irish stout with a silky Neapolitan style and treatment
- Best Part of Waking Up: 6.5% ABV, brown ale treated with Argyle coffee
- Postcard Pils from Green Bench Brewing Co.: 4.7% ABV, refreshing American style Pilsner with a sweet grainy flavor combined with clean lager fermentation and strong American hops
Barrel-Aged Bottled Brews
- Boysen Tha Hood Vanilla: 7.2% ABV, Berliner Weisse with blackcurrant and boysenberry and aged with Tahitian and Madagascar vanilla beans
- PB King: 13.6% ABV, imperial peanut butter chocolate stout that’s been bourbon barrel-aged for 20 months
- Lumberjack Morning Break: 13% ABV, imperial maple and coffee stout that’s been bourbon barrel-aged for 18 months
Plan Your Trip to 3 Sons Brewing Co. Today!
At this brewery which serves great pizza along with unforgettable brews and also happens to be staffed by some very welcoming and friendly faces, 3 Sons Brewing Co. also plays a selection of handpicked tunes to help liven up the ambiance.
Seating made available both indoors and outdoors ensures that you can enjoy some quiet time on the benches laid outside with your beer if you would like a break from the party inside. Come alone or with friends; 3 Sons Brewing Co. is a wonderful place to unwind after a hard day’s work.
Call 954-601-3833 or visit the 3 Sons Brewing Co.’s official website at https://www.3sonsbrewingco.com/ to plan your visit today!